Wipe cache partition
the phone is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and
also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts
of the phone storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition
does not delete your personal data.
To wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
- Volume Up key
- Home key
- Power key
- When the phone vibrates, let go of the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and theHome key.
- When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Press the Volume Down key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'
- Press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Post a Comment